February 18, 2015
Your body needs water. The proper amounts and the right ‘kind’ of water. Consider these startling facts:
• More than 75% of all Americans are chronically dehydrated!
• In more than a third of the people, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
• Dehydration is a major cause of hypertension, currently affecting 50 million Americans.
• Over 70% of your body is made up of water.
• Dehydration is a major cause of disease.
• Dehydrated...June 18, 2014
Aspartame is the technical name for the brand names NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and Equal-Measure. It was discovered by accident in 1965 when James Schlatter, a chemist of G.D. Searle Company, was testing an anti-ulcer drug.
Aspartame was approved for dry goods in 1981 and for carbonated beverages in 1983. It was originally approved for dry goods on July 26, 1974, but objections filed by neuroscience researcher Dr. John W. Olney and consumer attorney James Turner in August 1974, as well as investigations of G.D. Searle's research practices caused the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to put approval of aspartame on hold (December 5, 1974)....