Creating the Greater Whole—The Synergy of Probiotics
To deliver the full profile of Nature’s bounty to you, each nutrient in CoQ10+ Food Complex is cultured in live probiotics. Those are the healthy bacteria found naturally in fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, kefir, and sauerkraut. By culturing vitamins and minerals in a probiotic matrix of fermented organic soy, fruits, and vegetables, we create whole-food complexes that the body can easily recognize and digest because they’re food.
- Delivers essential nutrients in a safe and active form within the infinite complexity of food.
- Whole-food complexed CoQ10 combats oxidative stress and supports multiple facets of cardiovascular health.*
- Backed by human and in vitro testing, New Chapter’s dual-cultured CoQ10+ demonstrated superior antioxidant activity over the chemical isolate form of CoQ10.*
- Probiotic-cultured nutrients provide a broad spectrum of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including isoflavones and beta-glucans.
- Once-daily formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime—even on an empty stomach!
Certified by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
Amount per 1 Vcap®
|Probiotic Nutrients™||% Daily Value|
|CoQ10 †||22 mg||•|
• Daily value not established
† Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy (including isoflavones), organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, including beta-glucans), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, enzymes, and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
Other ingredients: Organic milled rice, modified cellulose (capsule), and silica.
Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.