Creating the Greater Whole—The Synergy of Probiotics
To deliver the full profile of Nature’s bounty to you, each nutrient in Coenzyme B Food Complex is cultured in live probiotics. Those are the healthy bacteria found naturally in fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, kefir, and sauerkraut. By culturing vitamins and minerals in a probiotic matrix of fermented organic soy, fruits, and vegetables, we create whole-food complexes that the body can easily recognize and digest because they’re food.
- Delivers essential nutrients in a safe and active form within the infinite complexity of food.
- Eight whole-food complexed B Vitamins maintain normal activity of the nervous system & promote energy metabolism.*
- Dual-cultured B Vitamins deliver easy to digest nutrients complete with cofactors and coenzymes for optimal benefits.
- Probiotic-cultured nutrients provide a broad spectrum of phtyonutrients and ferment metabolites, including isoflavones and beta-glucans.*
- Twice-daily formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime—even on an empty stomach!
Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA
Certified by Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
Amount per 2 Tablets
|Probiotic Nutrients™||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin-Vitamin B1 †||5 mg||300%|
|Riboflavin-Vitamin B2 †||9 mg||500%|
|Niacin †||45 mg||225%|
|Vitamin B6 †||9 mg||450%|
|Folate †||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 †||120 mcg||2000%|
|Biotin †||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid †||45 mg||450%|
|Organic Cultured Herbal Extracts (Proprietary Blend)|
|Optimal Stress Response †||140 mg||•|
|[Chamomile (flower)‡; Lavender (flower)‡; Eleuthero (root)‡; American Ginseng (root)‡; Hawthorn (berry and leaf )‡]|
|Immune Support Response †||82 mg||•|
|[Astragalus (root)‡; Elderberry (berry)‡; Shiitake (mushroom)‡; Cordyceps (mushroom)‡; Reishi (mushroom)‡; Maitake (mushroom)‡]|
|Superfoods™ and Spices (Proprietary Blend)|
|Organic Spinach (leaf)||155 mg||•|
|Soy Lecithin (non-GMO) †***||132 mg||•|
|Organic Blueberry (fruit)||95 mg||•|
|Organic Turmeric (rhizome) 6.4 mg powder † and 1.6 mg organic supercritical extract||8 mg||•|
|Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract||4 mg||•|
• Daily value not established
† Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange peel, organic lemon peel, organic alfalfa powder, organic molasses, enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus).
*** A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
Other ingredients: Organic gum acacia, contains less than 2% of: silica, lac resin, carnauba wax and maltodextrin.
Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Gluten free. 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.