Why Royal Velvet
Royal Velvet is a proprietary and powerful, nutrient-dense, all natural superfood that has hundreds of benefits - including reversing the aging process, dramatically improving athletic performance, boosting brain function, repairing your DNA and damaged organs improving overall health, weight, sleep, libido, blood sugar levels, cardiovascular system...and more!
Royal Velvet helps correct the 12 major causes of weight gain, obesity, as well as the difficulty in losing weight; including:
- Prevents overeating through 3 different changes in your body.
- Helps burn fat more efficiently & increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental and physical energy & lessens fatigue, stress, & depression.
- Reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones.
Royal Velvet is the most powerful tool for ANY athlete wanting to be the best in their sport - NOTHING comes close!
- Dramatically improves hand-eye coordination and brain function.
- Remarkable improvements in strength, stamina, endurance.
- Helps prevent injuries through stronger bodily functions.
- Noticeable increase in muscle size and density.
Royal Velvet is touted in 2012 book by famous doctor James Forsythe, "Anti-Aging Cures - Life Changing Secrets To Reverse The Effects of Aging - Your Key to the Real Fountain of Youth" as one of the few ways to reverse the aging process.
- Smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, healthy glow - a MUCH more youthful appearance.
- Thicker hair and more natural color.
- Improved memory, mental clarity, intelligence, mood, and a sense of well-being.
- Deeper, more restful sleep, increased energy and stamina, improved body tone.
The first difference I noticed from Royal Velvet was an increase in energy during the day and deeper, more restful sleep at night. I then became aware of better stamina…
April, 14, 2015
Chronic inflammation is a common thread among a wide spread of conditions like stroke, cancer, obesity, Alzheimer's, heart disease, arthritis and depression, according to Men's Journal. Not all sources of inflammation are...April, 22, 2015
By the time you reach the age of 50, your feet will have travelled about 75,000 miles.1 With this type of wear and tear, it's no wonder that eight in 10 Americans have experienced a foot problem, while one in four say they are unable to exercise due to pain in their feet...April, 23, 2015
The Twelve Positive Water Properties of Ionized Water:
There are super conductive effects of monatomic elements and trace minerals, which cause cell-to-cell...April, 28, 2015
My desire to stay well has much more to do with building my immune system all year-round rather than just surviving this year’s flu season. When nearly 1 of every 2 men, and 1 of every 3 women will be faced with a cancer diagnosis it’s...April, 29, 2015
If you overdo it on pizza, macaroni and cheese, chips, and ice cream, you might worry about what it's going to do to your thighs or mid-section. But binging on junk food isn't only a matter of weight gain. It might have far more serious repercussions than that.
...June, 25, 2015
First, let’s set the record straight by saying that sugar in and of itself isn’t evil, per se. It occurs naturally in plenty of foods, including fruits and milk. With that being said, adding excess sugar to your dietary intake simply isn’t necessary. In fact, you’ll notice...June, 30, 2015
Most of us are familiar with inflammation on the surface of our bodies which involves local redness, heat, swelling and pain, but...February, 25, 2015
Whether you’ve got a foggy memory or inflammed body, scientists agree: this vibrant spice can give your health a major boost!
...March, 12, 2015