Why Royal Velvet
Royal Velvet is a proprietary and powerful, nutrient-dense, all natural superfood that has hundreds of benefits - including reversing the aging process, dramatically improving athletic performance, boosting brain function, repairing your DNA and damaged organs improving overall health, weight, sleep, libido, blood sugar levels, cardiovascular system...and more!
Royal Velvet helps correct the 12 major causes of weight gain, obesity, as well as the difficulty in losing weight; including:
- Prevents overeating through 3 different changes in your body.
- Helps burn fat more efficiently & increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental and physical energy & lessens fatigue, stress, & depression.
- Reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones.
Royal Velvet is the most powerful tool for ANY athlete wanting to be the best in their sport - NOTHING comes close!
- Dramatically improves hand-eye coordination and brain function.
- Remarkable improvements in strength, stamina, endurance.
- Helps prevent injuries through stronger bodily functions.
- Noticeable increase in muscle size and density.
Royal Velvet is touted in 2012 book by famous doctor James Forsythe, "Anti-Aging Cures - Life Changing Secrets To Reverse The Effects of Aging - Your Key to the Real Fountain of Youth" as one of the few ways to reverse the aging process.
- Smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, healthy glow - a MUCH more youthful appearance.
- Thicker hair and more natural color.
- Improved memory, mental clarity, intelligence, mood, and a sense of well-being.
- Deeper, more restful sleep, increased energy and stamina, improved body tone.
The first difference I noticed from Royal Velvet was an increase in energy during the day and deeper, more restful sleep at night. I then became aware of better stamina…
February, 28, 2014
Today is Public Sleeping Day, but not everyone can nod off on a park bench with ease. For many of us, even falling asleep in the comfort of our own beds can be a chore. These 10 sleep tips...February, 21, 2014
Individuals with diabetes are two to six times more likely to have a heart attack than those without it—in fact, two out of three people with diabetes...February, 14, 2014
February is symbolized by the heart. Heart-shaped chocolates, heart-shaped greeting cards, pink-and-red everything...and it's not just Valentine's Day that makes this shape so fitting. Did you know that February is also American Heart Month?
...February, 07, 2014
Hundreds of thousands from all over the globe gather today as the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off in Sochi, Russia, a location whose controversy quickly shifted our focus from sports to politics. As we celebrate the first of 17 days of athletic achievement, let’s...January, 31, 2014
Regular exercise is important for everyone, but why is it especially vital for people with diabetes? An active body is more sensitive to insulin, allowing cells to work more efficiently. Consistent exercise lowers blood glucose levels and dramatically improves your mood....January, 24, 2014
Physically, mentally and emotionally, diabetes is a stressful disease. Ever-changing blood sugar levels can cause irritability and crazy mood swings, putting a strain on both the affected individual and their family. Worry not: learn how to be a happy diabetic through...