Why Royal Velvet
Royal Velvet is a proprietary and powerful, nutrient-dense, all natural superfood that has hundreds of benefits - including reversing the aging process, dramatically improving athletic performance, boosting brain function, repairing your DNA and damaged organs improving overall health, weight, sleep, libido, blood sugar levels, cardiovascular system...and more!
Royal Velvet helps correct the 12 major causes of weight gain, obesity, as well as the difficulty in losing weight; including:
- Prevents overeating through 3 different changes in your body.
- Helps burn fat more efficiently & increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental and physical energy & lessens fatigue, stress, & depression.
- Reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones.
Royal Velvet is the most powerful tool for ANY athlete wanting to be the best in their sport - NOTHING comes close!
- Dramatically improves hand-eye coordination and brain function.
- Remarkable improvements in strength, stamina, endurance.
- Helps prevent injuries through stronger bodily functions.
- Noticeable increase in muscle size and density.
Royal Velvet is touted in 2012 book by famous doctor James Forsythe, "Anti-Aging Cures - Life Changing Secrets To Reverse The Effects of Aging - Your Key to the Real Fountain of Youth" as one of the few ways to reverse the aging process.
- Smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, healthy glow - a MUCH more youthful appearance.
- Thicker hair and more natural color.
- Improved memory, mental clarity, intelligence, mood, and a sense of well-being.
- Deeper, more restful sleep, increased energy and stamina, improved body tone.
The first difference I noticed from Royal Velvet was an increase in energy during the day and deeper, more restful sleep at night. I then became aware of better stamina…
June, 25, 2015
First, let’s set the record straight by saying that sugar in and of itself isn’t evil, per se. It occurs naturally in plenty of foods, including fruits and milk. With that being said, adding excess sugar to your dietary intake simply isn’t necessary. In fact, you’ll notice...June, 30, 2015
Most of us are familiar with inflammation on the surface of our bodies which involves local redness, heat, swelling and pain, but...July, 22, 2015
Aside from their delicious taste, pineapples can help you get glowing skin, reduce bloating and digestive issues, prevent colds and...September, 30, 2015
Sleep problems appear to be very complex. Even so-called sleep centres have trouble helping people. I will discuss sleep problems at a hormonal level and present ways in which such problems may be solved. The most important hormone involved in sleeping is melatonin,...October, 07, 2015
You may think your diet is good and healthy, but many of the foods you’re likely eating are quite high in sugar. Sugar hides behind 54 different names and lurks in many seemingly “healthy” foods. Sweet stuff is absolutely everywhere and that...October, 13, 2015
Many people complain of a having a bad memory. Every time I hear it I wonder why his is so for that person. There are many reasons why...February, 25, 2015
Whether you’ve got a foggy memory or inflammed body, scientists agree: this vibrant spice can give your health a major boost!
...March, 12, 2015
Thanks to research from the University of Michigan and nearly three centuries of medicinal use, we can now utilize ginger root to not only kill ovarian cancer...April, 08, 2015
If sales for antidepressants such as Zoloft, Lexapro, or Prozac tell us anything, it’s that depression is sweeping the nation. But a new study questions the validity of most of these sales. The study has found that the majority of individuals on antidepressants – a...