Why Royal Velvet
Royal Velvet is a proprietary and powerful, nutrient-dense, all natural superfood that has hundreds of benefits - including reversing the aging process, dramatically improving athletic performance, boosting brain function, repairing your DNA and damaged organs improving overall health, weight, sleep, libido, blood sugar levels, cardiovascular system...and more!
Royal Velvet helps correct the 12 major causes of weight gain, obesity, as well as the difficulty in losing weight; including:
- Prevents overeating through 3 different changes in your body.
- Helps burn fat more efficiently & increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental and physical energy & lessens fatigue, stress, & depression.
- Reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones.
Royal Velvet is the most powerful tool for ANY athlete wanting to be the best in their sport - NOTHING comes close!
- Dramatically improves hand-eye coordination and brain function.
- Remarkable improvements in strength, stamina, endurance.
- Helps prevent injuries through stronger bodily functions.
- Noticeable increase in muscle size and density.
Royal Velvet is touted in 2012 book by famous doctor James Forsythe, "Anti-Aging Cures - Life Changing Secrets To Reverse The Effects of Aging - Your Key to the Real Fountain of Youth" as one of the few ways to reverse the aging process.
- Smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, healthy glow - a MUCH more youthful appearance.
- Thicker hair and more natural color.
- Improved memory, mental clarity, intelligence, mood, and a sense of well-being.
- Deeper, more restful sleep, increased energy and stamina, improved body tone.
The first difference I noticed from Royal Velvet was an increase in energy during the day and deeper, more restful sleep at night. I then became aware of better stamina…
February, 18, 2015
Your body needs water. The proper amounts and the right ‘kind’ of water. Consider these startling facts:
• More than 75% of all Americans are chronically dehydrated!
• In more than...February, 25, 2015
Whether you’ve got a foggy memory or inflammed body, scientists agree: this vibrant spice can give your health a major boost!
...March, 12, 2015
Thanks to research from the University of Michigan and nearly three centuries of medicinal use, we can now utilize ginger root to not only kill ovarian cancer...April, 08, 2015
If sales for antidepressants such as Zoloft, Lexapro, or Prozac tell us anything, it’s that depression is sweeping the nation. But a new study questions the validity of most of these sales. The study has found that the majority of individuals on antidepressants – a...April, 09, 2015
Dehydration is simply when your body does not have as much water and fluids as it should. Water makes up 60-80% of our entire body mass, so it makes sense that when we don’t consume enough, all kinds of issues start to occur! Consuming plenty of water each day is critical...April, 09, 2015
There are many simple steps one can take to help jump-start their metabolism if they are on a weight loss mission or trying to prevent weight gain. Natural Society has provided many weight loss tips in previous articles, but below are some more to help out...April, 14, 2015
Chronic inflammation is a common thread among a wide spread of conditions like stroke, cancer, obesity, Alzheimer's, heart disease, arthritis and depression, according to Men's Journal. Not all sources of inflammation are...August, 01, 2014
If you have ever heard a pop when you twisted your knee and then your knee swelled, chances are you ended up with surgical repair of a torn meniscus or ligament in the knee. There are some serious cut-and-dry cases when surgery is the only option. However, what if your...July, 31, 2014
If you have never heard of Hyaluronic Acid, and the miraculous things it can do in your body, today is your lucky day. I recommend that you watch the short (less than 10 minutes) video with Connie Chung. It is directly to the RIGHT of this box. The article directly to the...