Why Royal Velvet
Royal Velvet is a proprietary and powerful, nutrient-dense, all natural superfood that has hundreds of benefits - including reversing the aging process, dramatically improving athletic performance, boosting brain function, repairing your DNA and damaged organs improving overall health, weight, sleep, libido, blood sugar levels, cardiovascular system...and more!
Royal Velvet helps correct the 12 major causes of weight gain, obesity, as well as the difficulty in losing weight; including:
- Prevents overeating through 3 different changes in your body.
- Helps burn fat more efficiently & increases metabolism.
- Boosts mental and physical energy & lessens fatigue, stress, & depression.
- Reduces insulin resistance and balances hormones.
Royal Velvet is the most powerful tool for ANY athlete wanting to be the best in their sport - NOTHING comes close!
- Dramatically improves hand-eye coordination and brain function.
- Remarkable improvements in strength, stamina, endurance.
- Helps prevent injuries through stronger bodily functions.
- Noticeable increase in muscle size and density.
Royal Velvet is touted in 2012 book by famous doctor James Forsythe, "Anti-Aging Cures - Life Changing Secrets To Reverse The Effects of Aging - Your Key to the Real Fountain of Youth" as one of the few ways to reverse the aging process.
- Smoother skin, fewer wrinkles, healthy glow - a MUCH more youthful appearance.
- Thicker hair and more natural color.
- Improved memory, mental clarity, intelligence, mood, and a sense of well-being.
- Deeper, more restful sleep, increased energy and stamina, improved body tone.
The first difference I noticed from Royal Velvet was an increase in energy during the day and deeper, more restful sleep at night. I then became aware of better stamina…
April, 17, 2014
Tomorrow, April 18th, is Good Friday: a commemoration of the crucifiction of Jesus Christ. Many of us observe this holiday as a day of quiet prayer and mourning before Easter Sunday, meditating upon Jesus' death on the cross. It is a somber day...April, 10, 2014
April is Stress Awareness Month, a time to reflect on how stress affects your personal health and well-being. You may be thinking, "When am I not aware of stress?" But all of us—no matter how anxious we are—can learn something new about how to handle the...April, 03, 2014
If you are a cat person, you already know that cats can be masters of secrecy, watching the world from a favorite perch, ready to pounce in an instant. The very nature of a cat suggests speed, stealth, grace, and agility. But what happens when your cat isn't as agile and...April, 03, 2014
Many of us in North America think of mosquitoes and ticks as little more than pesky biters. We're always sure to bring along a can of repellent when we go camping—maybe even a citronella candle—but if we come home with a bite or two, potential disease hardly...March, 27, 2014
In celebration of Women’s History Month and Red Cross Month, The Healthy Protocol, LLC focuses on how the two most...March, 25, 2014
It can be heartbreaking for a pet owner who has to watch their aging pet deteriorate. Dogs in particular are prone to muscle stiffness and joint inflammation as they age. This can cause limited mobility for your dog, which can lead to weight gain, heart problems, and...